The East Kew Clinic is committed to providing quality family medical care – personalised, friendly healthcare for each generation. We have served the East Kew, and Kew, communities for over 70 years.
The clinic was established by Dr Bill Edwards in 1947 in a house next door to the current site. It has since expanded into a 5 doctor practice.
All our doctors are highly experienced and provide a comprehensive range of services including women and men’s health, paediatrics, aged care, emergency care, minor surgery and mental health.